- The Grove City High girls basketball program will hold camps July 26-30. A camp for girls in grades 2-5 will be held from 9 a.m. to noon and a camp for girls in grades 6-8 will be held from 1 to 4 p.m., both at the high school. Cost is $50 per camper or $40 per camper for families with two or more attending. For more information, call coach T.L. Eller at 814-572-0523.
- The Mercer High Varisty Football Boosters are planning a cookout for Aug. 14 and looking for anyone or any business interested in making a donation or setting up a booth for the cookout’s carnival. For more information, call Heidi Swartz, the kickoff party chairperson, at 724-992-9762.
- Westminster College will host a free Titan Youth Football Camp July 27-28 for players entering grades 3-6. The camp will run each night from 6-8 p.m. For more information, call football coach Jeff Hand at 724-946-7310.
- Grove City High’s ‘Meet the Eagles’ Night is slated for 5:30 p.m. Aug. 20 at Forker Field. Community members are invited to attend and meet the fall sports coaches, teams and band at the annuall fall kickoff event.
- The Grove City High Alumni Soccer Game is at 4 p.m. Aug. 14 at Hunter Fields. The Soccer Boosters will provide a picnic following the game. Interested alumni should contact Dan Ritenour (boys) email@example.com or Lori Bishop (girls) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Grove City High and Middle School girls soccer teams will be selling Schwan’s food items at a truckload sale event from noon to 7 p.m. on Aug. 14 in the Grove City Rescue Squad parking lot at the junction of N. Liberty Road and State Route 208. Those interested can use event No. 29880 to pre-order online and order gift certificates. Those interested can also pre-order from players or by calling 1-888-413-003.