- The Westminster College baseball team will host a one-day camp from 1-4 p.m. Feb. 27 in Memorial Field House. The camp is available for boys ages 8-18. Cost is $40 per person. For more information, call Westminster baseball coach Carmen Nocera at 724-946-7334 or download an application online at westminster.edu/athletics/sports_camps.cfm.
- Registration for the 2011 Grove City Little League season for children ages 4-16 as of April 30 will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. on Feb. 25, 9 a.m. to noon on Feb. 26, 9 a.m. to noon on March 5 and from 10 a.m. to noon on March 19, all in the Hillview Elementary School cafeteria. A $25 refundable concession fee will also be collected at sign-ups. Please provide separate cash or check. This will be refunded to volunteers who agree to manage or coach (1 manager/1 coach per team) or concession stand volunteering. All first-year players must provide a copy of birth certificate. Cost is $50.00 per child or $100 max per family.
- A skills camp for boys and girls in grades 1-0 will be held June 27-July 1 at Sharon High. Cost is $60 and includes a basketball, T-shirts and awards. For more information, call Justin Magestro at 724-813-7210 or visit pennohioathleticclub.com.
- Tryouts for the Penn-Ohio Athletic Club Blue Storm AAU team for boys and girls in grades 4-12 will be held March 6 at Sharon High. Cost is $30 and includes at practice jersey. For more information, call Justin Magestro at 724-813-7210 or visit pennohioathleticclub.com.
- The Penn-Ohio Athletic Club Blue Strom will host a coaches meeting every Sunday through Feb. 27 from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at Sons of Italy, 299 Vine Ave., Sharon. For more information, call Justin Magestro at 724-813-7210 or visit pennohioathleticclub.com.
- Spring registration for Grove City Youth Soccer Association will be held 9 a.m. to noon today at East Main Presbyterian Church in Grove City. Additional information in available at grovecitysoccer.com.
- The Westminster College softball team will host a softball skills clinic from 9 a.m. to noon Feb. 26 in Memorial Field House. The clinic is available for girls ages 6-18 and coaches are invited to sit in on the clinic and work with their players. The clinic will cover hitting, fielding, bunting, throwing, base-running and position play. Cost is $30 per player and $25 per player in groups of 10 or more. The fee can be paid on arrival, but since space is limited, advanced payment and pre-registration is encouraged. Contact head coach Jan Reddinger at 724-946-7319 or by email at email@example.com.
- The Grove City College Softball Clinic for players in grades 1-12 will held today and March 12 and 19. Cost is $12 per session, $45 total for all four weeks and players should be registered by Feb. 7. Call head coach Chelle Fuss at 724-458-2130 of e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.