PINE TOWNSHIP – The races for Pine Township’s tax collector and supervisor are both contested in the May 18 primary election.
David E., 87, of Grove City. Visitation: 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday (5-13-21) at CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City. Funeral service: 1 p.m. Friday (5-14-21) at the funeral home, with Rev. G. Kenton Shaw. Burial: Mount Irwin Cemetery, Grove City.
Howard L., 72, of Grove City. Visitation: 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. Friday (5-14-21) in the chapel of Grace United Methodist Church, 120 S. Broad St., Grove City. Service: 11 a.m. Friday in the church sanctuary, with Rev. Edward Saxman officiating. Burial: Crestview Memorial Park. Arrangements by C…
William D., 92, of Grove City. Funeral services: Private, at CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., Grove City. The family will announce a public gathering and memorial service at a later date. Online condolences at cunninghamfhgc.com Interment: Prairie Cemetery, Harrisville.
- 'Big weekend' includes animal park prom
- Grove City school board candidates look to grow district
- POLICE BRIEFS
- Champions of conservation
- CP team wins Envirothon
- Man accused of stealing trees from borough park
- Mercer grad Trent Reznor wins another Academy Award
- THINGS TO DO
- Intermediate Unit fills key financial position in its administration|
- DUI suspect claims he was a traveler, not a driver
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.