AUSTIN — Texas lawmakers and advocates who worked on behalf of Melissa Lucio are relieved she was granted reprieve nearly 48 hours before she was scheduled to be executed.
Walter R., 92, Slippery Rock. Calling hours: 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday (4-26-22) in CUNNING-HAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City. Online condolences to cunninghamfhgc.com Service: 11 a.m. Wednesday (4-27-22) in the funeral home. Burial: Mount Irwin Cemetery with Military Honors.
- Board passes tax hike
- Benedictine monk from Grove City earns degree
- Mercer teacher honored for dedication to art education
- Old Stone House remains closed
- Grove City man in critical condition after stabbing
- Branching out: Math students practice 'TrigonomeTREE'
- THINGS TO DO from May 11, 2022
- Wordle answer changed to avoid fraught word, NY Times says
- 30 Under 40 recipients named, recognition event planned
- Mercer County Career Center LPN program turns out final set of graduates this year