U.S. Attorney for Western Pennsylvania Scott Brady talks meth.
As featured on
Victories in the ongoing war against opioids are reducing the casualty count across the region – but they have also opened a valve for what United States Attorney Scott Brady calls the "fourth wave" in the epidemic:
Donald Lee, 84, of Scrubgrass Road, Mercer. There will be no public services as per Donald's wishes. Online condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.BlackFuneralHomes.net Private burial will take place at Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Jackson Center. Funeral Arrangements by BLACK FUNE…
Judith A. "Judy," 79, of Grove City. Calling hours: 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday (2-23-20) in CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME, INC., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City. Funeral service: 11 a.m. Monday (2-24-20) in the funeral home with Rev. Willard Morse officiating.
Lucas William, 19 months, of Grove City. Visitation: 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday (2-20-20) at CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City. Memorial service: 6 p.m. Friday (2-21-20) at Grace United Methodist Church, 210 S. Broad St., Grove City, with Rev. Ed Saxman officiating.
- Movie gets OK to film in GC
- Town preps for 'moment in the spotlight'
- School is in session
- Aiming for success
- Allias named Officer of Year
- Jamestown to hold candlelight vigil for Darian Keyser
- Fatal house fire in Ohio: One dead, three injured after jumping from windows to escape flames
- Residents have mixed feelings on garbage contract
- DFA purchases some Dean Dairy plants
- Brain food