As featured on
With virtual employment opportunities on the rise due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many millennials expedited their home buying plans, with their eyes set on less-urban areas where single-family homes are cheap and offer more space.
Olive Jane Houk GRAHAM, 96, Harlansburg Road, Slippery Rock.
Nancy Lee, 88, of Grove City. Service: A private family service will be held Wednesday (2-24-21) at CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City, with the Rev. Bill Hoffman of Easy Main Presbyterian Church officiating. A public memorial service is planned for a later date. Onl…
Walter Munson, 88, of Pine Township. Visitation: 1 p.m. until the time of service Thursday (2-25-21) at Center Presbyterian Church, 333 Center Church Road, Grove City. Funeral service: 3 p.m. Thursday at the church. Burial: Center Church Cemetery. Arrangements by CUNNING-HAM FUNERAL HOME Inc…
- Police news from Feb. 24, 2021
- Union firefighter accused of fund theft
- Popular chamber events likely still a 'go' this year
- Rt. 19 study gets green light
- Joanow makes second run for common pleas judge
- To the rescue: Hospital helps with EMS vaccines
- New AHN Grove City president found himself as a patient
- GC excited for Cooper takeover
- OUTLOOK 2021: Schools launch joint program for bachelor's in nursing
- Police looking for missing Salem Township man