• Sandy Lake Wesleyan Church, 3096 Sandy Lake Grove City Road, Sandy Lake, hosts Music by the Lake at 6 p.m. the first Saturday of the month in the Family Life Center. There will be gospel, country and contemporary music. Admission is free. On Oct. 5, enjoy performances by John and Mary Yeakel, Dunkin Lane and Friends, Nancy Muse, Mike Burkhardt, and Jim Hanna. Info: Call Jim Hanna at 814-673-4371 or Harold Surrena at 724-636-1549.
• The Friendship Presbyterian Community Center, 886 New Castle Road, Slippery Rock, hosts its Second Saturday Concerts. Snacks and dessert will be served at 6:30 p.m. followed by music at 7 p.m. Admission is free, but donations are welcome.
• The Mercer County Conservation District and Munnell Run Farm Foundation Inc. are hosting a Fall Fest from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 5, at Munnell Run Farm, Coolspring Township. There will be educational programs, and event proceeds will benefit a pavilion and expanded education center.
Individuals, churches, groups, clubs, and businesses that would like to display their special talents, products, or demonstrations can email email@example.com or call 724-662-2242 for more information about participating or signing up as a sponsor.
• Fair Haven Farms, 206 Lee Road, Springfield Township, has opened for the season with a pumpkin patch, corn maze, hay rides, family fun center, and more. Well-behaved dogs are welcome Oct. 4 to 6, with a portion of admission fees going to Grove City Area Pet Rescue.
Fun center admission will be free for military and first responders Oct. 11 to 13 with ID, plus $1 off for each accompanying family. Enjoy pumpkin painting and free popcorn Oct. 18 to 20; and a costume contest and parade the weekend of Oct. 25.
Info: Call 412-848-3501 or visit www.fairhavenfarms.net
• The “ole” Bashline Hospital Alumni Breakfast Group meets at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 8, at Eat’n Park, 1911 Leesburg-Grove City Road, Springfield Township. All alumni and hospital friends are invited.
Please RSVP by Sunday, Oct. 6, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 724-992-1054.