• Police have a bicycle that was abandoned at Memorial Park. The owner can claim it after providing a description.
• Bozhidar Dragozov, 28, was charged with simple assault and harassment after a domestic assault incident on Nov. 5, police said.
• Someone on Oct. 29 found a children’s computer tablet in a pink case in the 100 block of East Poplar Street. The owner can claim it after providing a description to police.
• Brittany Williams, 27, of 53 Enclave Drive, was charged with simple assault and harassment after a fight Nov. 10 at home, police said.
• Flynn’s Tire, 810 W. Main St., was cited after police responded to alarm activations at the business on Nov. 17 and 18; it was the fourth and fifth false alarm calls there over the past 12 months, police said.
• Someone stole four or five gnome ornaments from a Christmas display at Grove City Memorial Park; they were last seen around 5 p.m. Nov. 18.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 724-458-7925.
• Shawn Kilpatrick, 42, of Hermitage, was charged with making terroristic threats, reckless endangerment and assault after a disturbance on Nov. 17 on Park Street, police said.
Kilpatrick is accused of brandishing a semi-automatic handgun in the face of a 13-year-old girl and a woman, police said.
While police were on scene, they also charged Tara Walden-Caplinger, 30, of Hermitage, with simple assault and harassment for hitting the girl in the mouth and grabbing the woman by her hair and hitting her, police said.