• Brandon D. Bedeski, 22, of 309 Elm St., Grove City, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of a small amount of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop on May 5 on West Main Street at Elm, police said.
Police found an illegal substance, and a further investigation led them to Bedeski’s home, where a search turned up marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police said.
• Braydon Large, 19, of Grove City, was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance after a traffic stop at 11:49 p.m. May 4 on College Avenue, police said.
• Payden Haines, 25, of 305 Booher Road, Sandy Lake, and Joshua Bell, 23, of 121 Prairie St., Harrisville, were charged with open lewdness after an incident at 10:15 a.m. May 4 at Grove City Memorial Park, 1200 W. Main St., police said.
Police received a report about two individuals engaged in sexual relations in a parked vehicle at the park; they were in “plain view” of anyone who walked by, police said.
• Dustin Hilliard, 35, of 106 E. Poplar St., was arrested on a traffic warrant at 9:30 a.m. May 2 during a domestic dispute at home, police said.
• Thomas Leax, 35, of 509 E. Pine St., was charged with theft of services after an incident at 8:35 p.m. May 1 at his home, police said.
Police were called to the home for a report of a meter sparking. They determined that the electricity had been shut off and that Leax had tampered with the meter to supply electricity to the home, police said.
• Robert D. McKnight, 27, of 205 State St., Grove City, was cited with public drunkenness after he was seen stumbling at 2:22 a.m. May 5 on Jackson Street, police said.
• Allysia Tommelleo, 18, of New Castle, was hurt after she lost control of her northbound vehicle at 1:18 a.m. May 5 in the 100 block of George Junior Road, police said.
The vehicle hit a tree, and she was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, for unknown injuries, police said.
• Connie Hedglin, 53, of 330 N. Main St., Slippery Rock, was hurt after her vehicle collided with one driven by Jeffrey Parchem, 53, of Butler, at 12:17 p.m. May 9 on South Center Street at West Pine Street, police said.
Hedglin was heading south on Center, and Parchem was eastbound on Pine. Both drivers claimed they had the green light.
Hedglin was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, for unknown injuries. Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to call police at 724-458-7925.
• No one was hurt when a vehicle hit the Family Healthcare Partners building, 420 Hillcrest Ave., at 1:08 p.m. May 5, police said.
The driver, Joshua Dever, 17, of 116 E. Chestnut St., Grove City, accelerated into the front door and damaged a brick wall. He was cited with careless driving, police said.
• Isaac Stevenson, 20, of Grove City, was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance after a traffic stop at 5:26 p.m. May 9 on West Main Street, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.