Grove City police
• Zachary Perrine, 19, of Grove City, was charged with possession of marijuana and paraphernalia at 3:12 p.m. Jan. 11 on West Main Street at Memorial Park during a traffic accident, police said.
• Mark Allen McNulty Jr, 31, of 606 E. Butler St., Mercer, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Jan. 25 after a traffic stop near West Main and Elm streets, police said.
• A witness reported that the driver of a tractor trailer failed to stop and provide insurance information following a sideswipe accident where the trailer slid off the crown of the roadway and into a parked car at 9:30 a.m. Jan. 11 on South Broad Street, police said.
• Zachary Allen Kelley, 25, of 7836 Milligan East Road, Burghill, Ohio, was charged at 1:14 p.m. Jan. 14 with theft and receiving stolen property for stealing 30 cell phones worth $9,223 and more than $1,000 cash from Cricket Wireless, 140 S. Water Ave., while he worked there, police said.
• Carla Rose Perlik, 40, of 1473 Wallis Ave., Sharon, was charged with robbery and theft after jumping in front of a man at the ATM machine, taking $60 cash from his account and running away at 4:33 p.m. Jan. 16 on South Water Avenue, police said.
• Jessica Lee Shaddinger, 33, of 458 Fisher Hill St., Sharon, was charged with endangering the welfare of children, reckless endangerment and possession of drug paraphernalia after police picked her up on a warrant out of the district attorney’s office at 3:48 p.m. Jan. 18 at home, police said. Shaddinger had two young children under age 6 in the home and officers found an uncapped hypodermic syringe with suspected blood and heroin inside of it on a dresser.
• William R. Crawford, 33, of 815 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, was charged with prohibited possession of firearms, receiving stolen property, possession with intent to deliver drugs, criminal use of a cell phone, tampering with evidence, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after the Mercer County Critical Incident Response Team raided his residence at 11:25 a.m. Jan. 15, police said. Police found a Smith and Wesson 44 mag revolver that was reported stolen out of Greenville, a Jimenez Arms 9 mm pistol with ammunition and a Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun, 17.5 grams of crack-cocaine, sandwich bags. Crawford allegedly threw crack-cocaine out of the window to hide it from police and used his cell phone to make drug calls, police said.
• Tiffanie Ann Miller, 29, of 1720 Hall Ave., Sharpsville, was charged with assault, disorderly conduct and harassment after punching a man, causing a bloody nose at 1:09 a.m. Jan. 22 at home, police said.
• Sean P. Morgan, 46, Jamestown, was charged with assault and harassment at 4 a.m. Jan. 25 on Scipio Street, Jamestown, after a domestic dispute, police said.
• Two people suffered minor injuries in a crash at 6:46 a.m. Jan. 26 on Sharon Mercer Road, East Lackawannock, police said. A truck driven by Ceasar Gallegos, 94, of Mercer was traveling west on state Route 62 when he failed to yield before turning onto Old Sharon Road, causing an SUV driven by Jason R. Marriotti, 27, Hermitage, to hit the truck. Both were wearing seat belts.
• Charles A. Coley, 33, of New Jersey, was taken to a local hospital after he lost control of the truck he was driving at 7:56 a.m. Jan. 26 on Interstate 80 in East Lackawannock Township, police said. The tractor trailer jack-knifed and traveled onto the median, coming to rest on the south side of the road, blocking traffic.
• A Springfield Township woman reported that someone used her credit card Dec. 18 incurring $13,000 in expenses, police said.
• Baron Christopher Cobbs, 46, of Sharon, at 7:58 p.m. Dec. 18 at Sharon New Castle Road and Stambaugh Avenue.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.