Local libraries will soon be resuming some services that were suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grove City Community Library
• Limited curbside service starts Monday, June 1. Call the library at 724-458-7320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to list your requested items. Inter-library loans are not available, and up to 10 items can be checked out.
Patrons can call the library from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. Curbside pickup is 3 to 6 p.m. Monday; 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesday; and 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday.
• Donations of used books, DVDs and CDs can be dropped off from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, June 6, at 209 Breckenridge St., Unit A19, Grove City.
The items will stock the Friends of the Library book shelf and the used book sale. Textbooks, Reader’s Digest condensed books, encyclopedia sets, cassette and VHS tapes and magazines will not be accepted.
• A summer reading virtual Scholastic book fair runs through September.
Info: Visit www.grovecitypalibrary.org or “Grove City Community Library, PA” on Facebook.
Lakeview Area Public Library
• Curbside pickup has started, and hours are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday and Friday. To make a request, call the library at 724-376-4217 or email email@example.com
Mercer Area Library
• Curbside pickup is available from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
Info: Visit mercerarealibrary.typeform.com/to/zidS8Y or call 724-662-4233.