• Jonathan Linton, 38, of Emlenton, was apprehended Sept. 29 in the 200 block of West Main Street. Police said he was wanted on a protection from abuse warrant issued in Venango County.
• PNC Bank received a false alarm citation after police said it had four false alarms in 12 months at the ATM on 228 W. Main St.
• Fletcher Christian Cash, 53, of 306 W. Main St., was charged with harassment, resisting arrest and obstruction of justice after a reported incident at 5:31 p.m. Oct. 1 at his home. Police said he was intoxicated and refused to let officers in the home or comply with orders.
• Robert Patrick Martin, 31, and Lois Joanne Smith, 25, both of 303 W. Main St., Grove City, were charged with criminal use of communication facility, conspiring to commit possession with intent to manufacture or deliver, recklessly endangering another person, possession of a controlled substance and use/possession of drug paraphernalia after a reported incident on July 11 in the borough. Police said they were involved in the drug overdose of a woman who was revived by police.
State police, Mercer
• A 37-year-old Pittsburgh man is accused of stealing about $1,165 worth of clothing from multiple stores at 5:19 p.m. Sept. 20 at Grove City Premium Outlets, 1911 Leesburg Grove City Road, Springfield Township. Police did not name the man.
• Police said someone used the rear deck of a business on Perry Highway, Springfield Township, to camp out on Sept. 4, and built a small fire, police said. Anyone with information can call 724-662-6162.
• Oliver Burrows, 19, of Farrell, was charged with fleeing and eluding and traffic violations after a reported incident at 10 p.m. Sept. 26 that started on Creek Road, Springfield Township. Police said Burrows led police on a chase before he was stopped on Route 208 at the ramp to Interstate 79.
• Ronald Baun, 46, of 770 E. Main St. Ext., Grove City, after an accident at 11:53 a.m. Sept. 25 in the area of West Main and Breckenridge streets. Police said his vehicle hit another vehicle and left the scene. Baun was also charged with causing accidents involving damage to an attended vehicle, driving with a license suspended for a DUI-related charge, failure to give information during an accident, and traffic violations.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.