• Justin R. Frazier, 26, of Volant, was charged with burglary, criminal trespass, theft by unlawful taking, and criminal mischief after he broke into a building in the 100 block of South Center Street at 2:30 a.m. Oct. 27 and stole three bicycles valued at $4,000, police said.
State police, Mercer
• Isaiah Jeffrey Hubbard, 22, of Warren, Ohio, was cited with retail theft for stealing $44.95 worth of items at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 1 from the Zumiez store at Grove City Premium Outlets, 1911 Leesburg Grove City Road, Springfield Township, police said.
• An unnamed 19-year-old Jackson Center woman was treated Oct. 13 for a drug overdose at a local hospital after she was found “blue and not breathing” at an undisclosed location in Jackson Township, police said.
• Police are investigating an incident reported at 8:35 p.m. Oct. 22 when a bag with car keys, money and marijuana was found at the Vanity Fair store at Grove City Premium Outlets, 1911 Leesburg Grove City Road, Springfield Township. Anyone with information is asked to call police at 724-662-6162.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Gerald Berry, 68, of Grove City; on Nov. 4 on Maple Street near West Main Street. Berry was also charged with driving under DUI-related suspension, driving on the wrong side of the road, failure to use turn signal, driving without insurance, driving with expired registration, and driving with suspended registration, police said.
• Jessika Cadwell, 21, of 509 Highland Ave., Grove City; at 1:34 a.m. Nov. 3 on West Pine Street, where police saw her car sitting at a steady green light. Cadwell was unconscious at the wheel, police said.
Police smelled strong odors of an alcoholic beverage and marijuana inside the car. Cadwell was woken up and arrested and also charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, police said.