• William Gary Cress, 67, of Mars, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana for personal use and driving under the influence of a controlled substance after a traffic stop at 8:58 a.m. Feb. 16 in Coolspring Township, police said.
• Staff at the Zumiez store at Grove City Premium Outlets, 1911 Leesburg Grove City Road, Springfield Township, reported that they lost $2,000 through a telephone scam on Feb. 13, police said.
State police, New Castle
• A 65-year-old Wilmington Township man reported that someone used his identity to open a checking and money market account on Oct. 29, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
State police, Butler
• Natalie Ellen Truini, 22, of Powell, Ohio; at 2:15 a.m. April 24 on Kiester Road, Slippery Rock, police said.
• Lynn Daniel McCown, 38, of Volant; at 11:10 a.m. Tuesday on Sunset Drive, Center Township, police said.
State police, Mercer
• Michael Gareth Davis, 44, of Mercer; at 12:05 a.m. Feb. 17 on West North Street at North Maple Street in Mercer, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.