Grove City police
• Timothy Travis, 61, of Grove City, was cited with public drunkenness after he crashed his bicycle at 8:28 p.m. April 23 on a sidewalk at South Center and Erie streets, police said.
State police, Mercer
• An unidentified driver crashed a vehicle at 11:29 p.m. April 20 on Mercer Butler Pike just north of Brent Road, Liberty Township, police said.
The vehicle hit a ditch on the east side of the road and came to a stop in the northbound lane. The driver left the scene of the crash before police arrived.
• A 29-year-old Wilmington Township man reported on April 22 that someone used his identity to activate multiple cell phones, police said.
• A 24-year-old East Lackawannock Township man reported on April 22 that someone used his identity to activate multiple cell phones, police said.
• Rosanna L. Rodgers, 36, and Melanie A. Clark, 34, both of Mercer, were both charged with simple assault and harassment after a fight at 12:30 a.m. April 18 on Butler Pike, Springfield Township, police said.
• Police are investigating a report that a known juvenile male sexually assaulted a juvenile male and juvenile female between October and April at a French Creek Township home.