• Kimberly Allen, 44, of 1322 W. Main St., Apt. 7, was arrested at home at 11:30 a.m. March 4 on a retail theft warrant from Hermitage, police said.
State police, Mercer
• A Cochranton woman reported that she lost $17,000 after sending the money to an unknown person claiming to be a relative in legal trouble. The woman sent two separate packages containing the cash on March 7 and 8, police said.
• A 17-year-old resident from George Junior Republic, 233 George Junior Road, Pine Township, did not return to the facility after being released for the day to a relative, police said.
They left around 11 a.m. March 16, and the boy ran away from a restaurant in the 1900 block of Leesburg Grove City Road, Springfield Township, police said.
• Police are investigating an assault that allegedly happened on Jan. 2 at George Junior Republic, 233 George Junior Road, Pine Township.
• Michael Na Quinones III, 18, allegedly assaulted a 29-year-old male staff member on March 3 at George Junior Republic, 233 George Junior Road, Pine Township, police said.