• Larry J. Clark, 60, of Sandy Lake, was cited with public drunkenness after police said he was seen at 6:20 p.m. June 11 walking in the area of Lacock and North Main streets, unable to maintain his balance.
State Police, Mercer
• A 62-year-old Lackawannock Township woman reported on May 8 that someone stole her credit card information and used it make several purchases, police said.
• Harry Kramer, 61, of Volant, was charged with terroristic threats and unlawful restraint after police said he threatened to hurt a 45-year-old Mercer woman on May 7 at a home on Old Ash Road, Springfield Township.
• A Pine Township man reported that someone on March 21 used his credit card information to make $4,428.72 worth of online purchases from Drexel University, Philadelphia, police said.
• Michael Andrew Owen, 29, of Mercer, was charged April 30 with several violations related to his status as a registered sex offender.
Police said he failed to notify police that he had new addresses for his home and place of employment.
• A 32-year-old Mercer man reported that someone used his credit card information on May 6 and 7 to make $11,013.74 worth of online purchases, police said.