• No one was hurt in a two-vehicle crash at 3:02 p.m. Jan. 14 on North Broad Street at Chestnut Street, police said.
Michelle Stella, 37, of Grove City, failed to stop for a red light, and her van collided with a car driven by George Katonik, 65, of Grove City, police said. Stella was cited with a red light violation, police said.
State police, Mercer
• Police will conduct a sobriety checkpoint sometime this month at a predetermined location in Mercer County. Motorists who encounter the checkpoint should be prepared to show their driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance.
• Police on Dec. 2 investigated a reported sexual assault involving a three-year-old girl at a home on Buckley Road, Findley Township. The investigation was cleared due to a lack of evidence, police said.
• Drew Ryan Ries, 31, of Grove City, was charged with terroristic threats, harassment, and disorderly conduct for threatening three parole officers on Dec. 6 at 8362 Sharon Mercer Road, East Lackawannock Township, police said.
• A store manager at Polo Ralph Lauren at Grove City Premium Outlets, 1911 Leesburg Grove City Road, Springfield Township, reported that a man and woman stole $700 to $800 worth of merchandise from the store at 3:30 p.m. Dec. 9, police said.
• Robert S. Palmer, 39, of Mercer, was cited with harassment for pushing and spitting on a 12-year-old boy Dec. 8 at a home in the 300 block of North Perry Highway, Coolspring Township, police said.
• Christopher Hartman, 38, and Ashley Hartman, 32, both of Mercer, were charged with retail theft and receiving stolen property after a traffic stop at 6:06 p.m. Nov. 29 on state Route 208 at the on-ramp for Interstate 79 northbound, Springfield Township, police said.
They were found with $454.79 in stolen merchandise from several stores at Grove City Premium Outlets, 1911 Leesburg Grove City Road, Springfield Township, police said.
• An 18-year-old New Castle man reported that the roof of his vehicle was damaged around 2:30 p.m. Jan. 17 when someone threw an object onto the road as he headed south on Perry Highway just north of Leesburg Grove City Road, Springfield Township, police said.
• Andrew R. Raber, 18, of Fredonia, was charged with burglary after he was found at 3:51 a.m. Jan. 9 at a home in the 1600 block of Airport Road, Fairview Township, police said.
• A 51-year-old Coolspring Township man reported that someone dumped sugar into the gas tanks of five his vehicles while they were parked in the 300 block of North Perry Highway, Coolspring Township, between 12:01 and 10 a.m. Jan. 4, police said.