• Mark Allen McNulty Jr., 31, of 606 E. Butler St., Mercer, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop Jan. 25 on West Main Street at Elm Street, police said.
• James Lingo Straughn Jr., 22, of Boyers, was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance, possession of a small amount of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and a lighting violation after a traffic stop Jan. 25 on West Main Street at Elm Street, police said.
State police, Mercer
• Kerrin E. Hoffman, 24, of Polk, was seriously hurt after her westbound car collided with a semi-truck driven by Evron R. Wolfgang, 39, of Guys Mills, at 12:15 p.m. Dec. 5 on District Road at Perry Highway, Fairview Township, police said.
Hoffman failed to stop at a stop sign on District Road, and she was thrown from her car; she was not wearing a seatbelt, police said.
She was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, and cited with a stop-sign violation, police said.
• Phillip L. Sasse, 21, of Harrisville, and his passenger, Conner E. Sevin, 18, of Grove City, were hurt after Sasse’s southbound car crashed at 7:04 p.m. Dec. 25 on Interstate 79, Jackson Township, police said.
Sasse swerved his car to avoid hitting a deer. The car hit a ditch on either side of the road, police said. Both men were treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, for minor injuries. Sasse was cited with a lane violation, police said.
• Anthony Tobin, 31, an inmate at the State Correctional Institution at Mercer, 801 Butler Pike, Findley Township, was charged with possession with intent to deliver after the staff found him with a controlled substance at 12:45 p.m. Dec. 31, police said.
• Someone on Jan. 8 stole an item from a vehicle parked in the 200 block of Center Church Road, Pine Township, police said.