Grove City police
• Tanner Ray Lucido, 25, of 356 Jervis Road, Liberty Township, was charged with defiant trespass and disorderly conduct after a reported incident on Nov. 14 at a home in the 100 block of Blaine Street, police said.
• Isaiah Richards, 18, of 6 S. High St., Apartment 1, Greenville, was charged with disseminating sexually explicit material to a minor and harassment. Police said he sent nude photos to a 16-year-old girl via Snapchat on Nov. 28.
• Frank E. McWilliams Jr., 79, of 501 Flower Ave., Apartment B2, was charged with discharging a firearm into an occupied structure, recklessly endangering another person, criminal mischief and an ordinance violation. Police said he fired a weapon into the front door of his apartment the morning of Nov. 29.
• Elisha Andrew Wetzel, 18, of 422 Rainey Ave., Grove City, was cited with harassment. Police said he punched a man during an argument, police said.
• Charles Thomas Hale Jr., of Franklin, and Ashley Taylor Pillsbury, 27, of Oil City, were charged with possession of a controlled substance and use/possession of drug paraphernalia after a reported incident on Nov. 30 in the parking lot of a business in the 200 block of West Main Street, police said.
Hale and Pillsbury were found with crystal meth and drug paraphernalia after police said they were called to the parking lot for a fight between the two.
• One person was hurt after a hit-and-run motor vehicle crash at 1:15 p.m. Nov. 19 on West Main Street near Highland Avenue, police said.
Police said a vehicle driven by Gary Pell, 74, of 1001 Ketler Drive, Grove City, was hit from behind vehicle that left the scene of the accident.
Pell’s passenger reported neck injuries. Police later charged Joylene Holtman, 62, of 303 Lincoln Ave., Grove City, with accident involving damage to attended vehicle or property, police said.
• Two male juvenile students at George Junior Republic, ages 17 and 16, have been accused of stealing a vehicle late Dec. 10 from a home in the 200 block of Jackson Street, police said.
They were charged with theft and receiving stolen property, and the vehicle was recovered in Butler County, police said.
Grove City police
• Justin Leone, 41, of 525 N. Liberty Road, Lot 2, Liberty Township; at 9:08 p.m. Nov. 8 after police were notified about a suspicious vehicle in the area of the soccer fields at 660 N. Liberty Road, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.