Grove City police
• Two 14-year-old girls from Grove City and Volant were cited on Feb. 9 with disseminating a sexually explicit image by a minor, police said.
Police said they received a report on Feb. 2 that the girls sent and received nude images on their phones.
• Alexander Leroy Ealy, 22, of Pulaski, was charged on Feb. 6 with making terroristic threats and disorderly conduct for threatening to shoot another man in the head in the parking lot of a business on South Center Street, police said.
• Daniel Dean, 67, of 530 Bessemer Ave., Grove City, was charged with harassment by communication following an incident involving a 20-year-old woman, police said.
The woman, a local college student, reported on Jan. 25 that she received repeated, unwanted communications from Dean. After he was told to stop contact, he mailed her a note and Christmas card, police said.
• Charles Brannan, 20, of Tampa, Fla., was cited with failure to yield to an emergency vehicle after a crash on Feb. 3 on East Main Street at Maple Street, police said.
Brannan failed to yield to a Superior Ambulance vehicle that had its emergency lights and sirens on. He tried to pass another vehicle that had stopped for the ambulance, causing his vehicle to collide with the ambulance, police said.
• Aaron Miller, 49, of 209 E. Parker Road, Mercer, was charged with making terroristic threats and harassment for threatening his supervisor on Feb. 19 at their workplace, Wabtec Corp., 1503 W. Main St., police said.
Sandy Lake police
• Someone stole $571 worth of diesel fuel around 11 p.m. Jan. 27 from Kristyak’s Korner, 3294 S. Main St., police said.
The suspects turned on the gas pump by somehow manipulating the pump computer and made off with 188 gallons. The suspects’ vehicle is believed to be a white, newer model Ford pickup truck with dual wheels and an eight-foot bed, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.