State police, Butler
• Zaquan Ali Jeter, 22, of Rochester, Pa., was charged with receiving stolen property and carrying a firearm without a license after an incident at 12:30 a.m. Sept. 30 at 1 Vineyard Circle, Slippery Rock Township, police said.
State police, Mercer
• Dennis William Buchanan, 52, of Sandy Lake, was charged with theft and receiving stolen property for stealing scrap metal from a home in the 1900 block of Perry Highway, Fairview Township, at 7 a.m. Aug. 5, police said.
• Ashley Peden and Saquawnn McCoy, both 24-year-old Fredonia residents, were charged with simple assault and harassment after a fight with a 24-year-old woman at 8 p.m. Aug. 30 on Third Street in Fredonia, police said.
• Dylan Thomas Como, 32, of Mercer, was charged with simple assault and harassment after a fight with a 29-year-old woman at 7:43 a.m. Sept. 9 on Old Fredonia Road, Coolspring Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Evan Potter, 21, of Severna Park, Md.; at 3:21 a.m. Dec. 19 on Liberty Street, police said.
State police, New Castle
• Jermar Lamont Irish, 34, of Rochester, Pa.; at 9:55 p.m. Sept. 29 in the 4300 block of Ellwood Road, Slippery Rock Township, police said.