• Noah Wilson, 21, of 3 Francis Ave., Grove City, was arrested at 12:19 p.m. Nov. 7 on a state police warrant after he was seen on South Broad Street, police said.
• Michelle Parks, 56, of Pittsburgh, was charged with retail theft for stealing a chainsaw Nov. 5 from Ace Hardware, 816 W. Main St., police said.
State police, Mercer
• A Lackawannock Township man reported that his identity had been stolen on Nov. 3, when the suspect used the man’s information to apply for a loan, police said.
The loan was for COVID-19 relief funds for an out-of-state trucking company. The $45,000 loan was deposited into a now-canceled account, police said.
• A 63-year-old Lake Township woman reported Nov. 6 that she lost $1,000 in a phone scam, police said.
She provided $1,000 worth of Nike gift cards to a suspect associated with Amazon Prime, police said.
State police, New Castle
• A 62-year-old Wilmington Township man reported that someone broke into his home on state Route 158 between 7:15 a.m. and 8:20 p.m. Nov. 16, police said.
The burglar damaged a door valued at $500 and stole about $3,000 worth of items including jewelry, electronics, firearms and cash, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.