Grove City police
• Someone stole a black Glock 42 .380-caliber handgun from a home in the 700 block of Tidball Avenue, police said. Anyone with information is asked to call police at 724-458-7925.
• Terrance Swanberg, 41, of 121 Monroe St., Grove City, was arrested after the vehicle he was riding in was stopped for a vehicle code violation at 8:26 p.m. Dec. 20, police said.
There was a warrant for his arrest, and he was also charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Police said they found two hypodermic needles loaded with suspected methamphetamine.
• Someone stole jewelry, money, gold and other items in September from a home in the 300 block of Lincoln Avenue, police said. Anyone with information is asked to call police at 724-458-7925.
• Michael Joseph Stevenson, 31, of Polk, was cited with harassment for punching a man in the head several time at 2:58 p.m. Dec. 26 in the area of Mill and Jackson streets, police said.
• A Ford key with a yellow dealership tag was turned in the police department at 10:25 a.m. Dec. 24, police said.
• Two 17-year-old Volant boys were charged with burglary, criminal trespass and theft for breaking into a home in the 700 block of Tidball Avenue on Dec. 21 and stealing beer and liquor, police said.
• Michael King, 48, of 403 Erie St., Grove City, was charged with providing false reports to police following a Jan. 1 incident, police said.
King reported that an individual was driving intoxicated and was going to hurt someone. He later told police that he provided false information because he was upset with that person over personal issues.
• Shomari Cleary-Kojo, 21, of 106 Fairview Drive, Slippery Rock, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after the vehicle he was riding in was stopped for a traffic violation at 6:27 p.m. Jan. 15 on North Broad Street near Chestnut Street, police said.
• Kacie Dawn Sullivan, 20, of 5980 Sandy Lake-Polk Road, Sandy Lake, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of park hours after she was found in Memorial Park on Jan. 12 after-hours, police said.
• Brad Grossman, 26, of 1300 W. Main St., Lot 44, Grove City, was cited with public drunkenness after police were called at 8:15 p.m. Jan. 7 to check on a suspicious male in the 1300 block of West Main, police said.
• Someone stole a driver’s license, access card and credit card from a vehicle parked in the 600 block of Craig Street between 5:30 and 8 p.m. Jan. 13, police said. Anyone with information is asked to call police at 724-458-7925.
• Two automotive key fobs on a lanyard found Jan. 15 on a sidewalk along East Pine Street were turned in to police. The owner can claim it at the police station after providing identification.
• Richard Norman Olszewski, 39, of South Broad Street, Grove City, was cited with public drunkenness after police said the encountered him in Filer Alley and determined that was a hazard.
• Brianna Morris, 26, of Sharon, and Zachary Richards, 27, of Greenville, were arrested after a traffic stop at 3:40 p.m. Jan. 16 on South Center Street, police said.
They were passengers in a vehicle stopped for speeding. Police said they found illegal narcotics and drug paraphernalia inside the vehicle, and that Morris and Richards were charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Police are investigating a hit-and-run accident that happened at 2:34 p.m. Jan. 14 on North Broad Street and Lincoln Avenue.
A silver Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck driven by a middle-aged man collided with a white Ford Focus. The man got out of his truck to speak with the victim, then drove away without providing any information.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 724-458-7925.
• Two people were hurt after a motor vehicle accident at 4:13 p.m. Jan. 21 on West Main Street at Stewart Avenue, police said.
A sport-utility vehicle driven by Rosemarie Nocera, 43, of Ellwood City, pulled into the path of a minivan driven by Dawn Gerrish, 53, of 5 Chambers Ave., Greenville.
Both women reported minor injuries, and Nocera was cited with a stop sign violation, police said.
• Brandon Wheeler, 23, of 1006 Millbrook Road, Jackson Center, was cited with harassment following several incidents with a 16-year-old girl at a West Main Street business where they both work, police said.
• Daniel Dean, 67, of Bessemer Ave., Grove City, was charged with harassment by communication after police received a report on Jan. 22 from a 22-year-old college student who had received repeated unwanted communications from Dean, police said.
After being told several times to stop, Dean sent the woman a gift and note in the mail, after which she contacted police.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.