An 26-year-old man is accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl from New Wilmington at his home in Iowa and a residence in Stoneboro.
MERCER – A former treasurer at the Mercer Veterans of Foreign Wars post is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from the veterans’ organization over a span of nearly six years.
MERCER – A former inmate at State Correctional Institution Mercer was sentenced to a lengthy prison term after pleading guilty to strangling his cellmate to death last year.
MERCER – A preliminary hearing is scheduled today for a Farrell man who is accused of delivering a fatal dose of fentanyl to a Mercer woman, causing her death in April 2019.
SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP – Springfield Township supervisors are looking to touch base with other elected officials on whether Mercer County should be designated a "Second Amendment Sanctuary."
State police filed charges Thursday against a Youngstown business owner accused of selling drugs that resulted in the June accidental overdose death of a 32-year-old Coolspring Township woman.
- GJR plans to add program for adults
- Enjoy a meal and movie with your neighbors
- Selinsgrove has COVID case; Danville sends kindergarten class home after third district case
- Teen entrepreneur gets PayPal grant
- Finally, something might be good this year: autumn leaves
- Board approves athletics plan
- Board OKs George Junior request for adult program
- 50% occupancy... meh, say restaurant owners
- Together again, yet so apart
- Police news from Sept. 9, 2020