MERCER – A preliminary hearing is scheduled today for a Farrell man who is accused of delivering a fatal dose of fentanyl to a Mercer woman, causing her death in April 2019.
SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP – Springfield Township supervisors are looking to touch base with other elected officials on whether Mercer County should be designated a "Second Amendment Sanctuary."
State police filed charges Thursday against a Youngstown business owner accused of selling drugs that resulted in the June accidental overdose death of a 32-year-old Coolspring Township woman.
A suspect in the shooting deaths of a mother and son in their Crawford County home, has been found in Charleston, W.Va., after a search that included reports of possible sightings in Stoneboro and Florida.
Thomas James, 75, of Liberty Township, Grove City, and formerly of Homer City, Pa. Calling hours: 1 to 5 p.m. Monday (7-6-20) and 9 to 10 a.m. Tuesday (7-7-20) at SMITH FUNERAL HOME, Village of Leesburg, 1779 Perry Highway, Volant. Funeral service: Mass of Christian burial at 11 a.m. Tuesday…
Edwin Carl, 96, of Grove City. Family services: Private. Burial: Laurel Hill Cemetery, Erie. Arrangements by CUNNING-HAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City.
- Some Fourth of July fireworks still on
- Protest, pushback on Main Street in Watsontown
- Church set to honor pastor's memory
- A taste of normal
- Moneyman returns with $10,000 treasure hunt
- Despite council vote, disputed city funds were never transferred
- Circle of friends
- Missing Meadville man still not found after latest search
- Budget approved, no tax hike
- State reports two additional COVID-19 cases for Crawford County