SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP – Springfield Township supervisors are looking to touch base with other elected officials on whether Mercer County should be designated a "Second Amendment Sanctuary."
State police filed charges Thursday against a Youngstown business owner accused of selling drugs that resulted in the June accidental overdose death of a 32-year-old Coolspring Township woman.
A suspect in the shooting deaths of a mother and son in their Crawford County home, has been found in Charleston, W.Va., after a search that included reports of possible sightings in Stoneboro and Florida.
HARRISBURG – After two area grandparents reported intimidating phone calls in which the caller demanded money for a grandchild in trouble, state Sen. Michele Brooks reminds consumers that fraudulent callers are impersonating law enforcement agents or grandchildren- and telling recipients the…
Tom HOLMES, 72, of Vero Beach, Fla., formerly of Grove City.
Anna Marie BLAKE, 91, of Grove City.
Tom Holmes, 72, of Vero Beach, Fla., formerly of Grove City, passed away Monday, March 23, 2019. Born June 22, 1947, he was a 1965 graduate of Grove City High School. Tom was preceeded in death by his parents, Joseph C. and Eva M. Holmes, and nephew Bradley Holmes, all of Grove City. Tom is …
- COVID-19 vaccine successful in trials
- Man accused of having child porn
- HIGH SCHOOL NOTEBOOK: A stroll down Memory Lane
- UPDATE April 7: List of Crawford County area businesses open during the coronavirus shutdown
- Police news from April 4, 2020
- Pittsburgh man dies in accident
- Companies roll on - with precautions - despite pandemic
- Valley fragrance business now making hand sanitizer
- Online education running smoothly at GCC
- Truckers frustrated with rest stop closures