Church hosts worship event
SANDY LAKE – New Lebanon Community Church, 4166 Mercer St., Sandy Lake, will host a worship event from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday, April 6.
Worship will be led by Anthony Evans Jr., and there will be a simulcast with Priscilla Shirer. The event includes breakfast, lunch and snacks. Donations will be accepted to help with expenses. Call 724-376-3708 by Friday, March 29, to register.
Lakeview Lenten Lunch programs continue
The Lakeview Area Ministerium weekly Lenten Lunch programs will begin promptly at noon and conclude at 1 p.m. This includes a lunch, complete with dessert, fellowship around the table and a mini message from one of the community pastors. There is a free will offering, with donations shared between the ministerium and Helping Hands. Everyone is invited to attend.
The schedule, which includes a location and the guest speaker for the day, is as follows:
• March 27: New Lebanon Community Church – Bobbie Hunt
• April 3: Lakeview Church of God – Janet Pratt
• April 10: Coolspring Presbyterian Church – Sally Bell
• April 17: Clarks Mills United Methodist Church – speaker to be announced.
Community lenten meals, worship services scheduled
Upcoming Grove City community lenten meals and worship services:
• March 27 – Musical worship night/Christian coffee house, 6 p.m. dinner, Central Presbyterian EPC. Partnered with Shilow Intrusion Ministries. Representing SIM – The Boom.
• April 3 – Theatrical drama/healing night, 6 p.m. dinner, First Church of God. Partnered with Celebrate Recovery. Representing RURO – The Manna House.
• April 10 – Noon lunch, North Liberty Presbyterian Church. Partnered with Wayside Community Church. Representing Ministerial Homeless Fund.
University choir to perform at GC church
Slippery Rock University women’s choir will perform at 3 p.m., Sunday, March 31, at Church of the Beloved Disciple, 1310 S. Center Street Extension, Grove City. All are welcome to attend.