GROVE CITY —
The Grove City Ministerial Association is inviting the public to its 2011 Lenten lunches at Grace United Methodist Church, 210 S. Broad St., Grove City, at noon Wednesdays, beginning March 16 for five weeks. Cost is $4.
The lunches--provided by Hearts of Graces--will feature a speaker from one of the local churches. Donations will go towards the Lithuania Bakery Mission Project. The lunches are as follows:
- March 16: Chicken and stuffing casserole, green beans, fruit salad and cake. Speaker: Pastor Tom Gomola, Leesburg Presbyterian Church.
- March 23: Vegetable lasagna, bread, tossed salad, chocolate eclair cake. Speaker: Pastor Janice Good, Tower Presbyterian Church, Grove City.
- March 30: Vegetable beef soup, bread, relish plate, pie. Speaker: Pastor Les Rowan, Wayside Community Church, Findley Township.
- April 6: Hot ham and cheese sandwich, potato chips, Jello salad, cookies. Speaker: Pastor Veda Holland, Mt. Olive Baptist Church, Pine Township.
- April 13: Beef tips over rice, carrots, applesauce, white cake. Speaker: Pastor Pam Schnelzer, Shiloh Intrusion Ministry, Grove City.