- Grove City, Pennsylvania


June 15, 2011

Frequently Asked Questions



11. How do I get a reporter and/or photographer to cover my event? While most people would love for us to cover every event in our coverage area, it is simply not possible. We rely on "citizen photographers" to take pictures at their own events, and submit them with all the relevant information. You can e-mail photos at any time to news(at), with the appropriate information and your contact information typed clearly into the e-mail message. We will not accept information if it is attached as a Word or other document, or if it is sent anonymously. If you feel your event is particularly newsworthy -- if it is in some way unique, controversial or timely -- you may call 724-458-5010, ask for the newsroom, and explain your event's significance. We will then determine whether it is possible to send someone to the event. It is still a good idea to take your own photos and submit them with the information, in case we are not able to attend.

Other Questions:

My question isn't addressed here. Now what? Please give us a call. Ask for the newsroom or advertising, depending on your question.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Text Only
  • Frequently Asked Questions

    A list of many of the questions we commonly hear at Allied News regarding subscriptions, deadlines, editorial content and advertising:

    June 15, 2011

Featured Ads
Hyperlocal Search
Premier Guide
Find a business

Walking Fingers
Maps, Menus, Store hours, Coupons, and more...
Premier Guide