GROVE CITY —
4. Can I place a classified ad online? Not at this time. Please call The Herald and ask for classified and make sure to specify you're calling to place an ad in Allied News.
5. Can I view Allied News' classified ads online? Not at this time. Please pick up a copy of the paper to view the latest classified ads.
6. How do I place a display ad for my business? Please contact our retail advertising department at 724-458-5010 for current pricing, sizes, specials and other information.
1. How do I submit a birth announcement, first birthday or milestone birthday? Visit our "Submit Announcement" page, print out the appropriate form and either mail it, fax it or drop it off at our office. Follow the specific instructions listed on the form; each form lists the appropriate deadline and publication information for that item. You can also email the information to email@example.com along with a photo, but make sure to include the text in the body of the email rather than emailing it as an attachment. You may also mail or drop off a photo. Enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you wish for us to mail your photo back to you.
2. How do I submit an engagement, wedding or anniversary announcement? See the instructions listed in question 1.
3. How do I submit a press release? We prefer to receive press releases by e-mail, but the text must be in the body of the e-mail. We cannot open attached documents. Press releases with attached documents may not be read, and thus may not be published. Please either copy and paste or simply type the pertinent information into the body of an e-mail (where you type your message) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly identify your local connection -- i.e. "Mercer Boy Scout achieves Eagle Scout rank" or "Lakeview native drafted to NFL team" -- in the subject line. Non-local items will likely not be published. Alternatively, you may mail a press release to us at P.O. Box 190, Grove City, PA 16127; fax it to 724-458-1609; or drop it off at our office. Submitted items will be published as space permits and at Allied News' discretion, and will be edited for content, length, grammar and style at the staff's discretion.