Grove City Lenten meals and services set
GROVE CITY – Grove City Community Lenten Meals and Worship Services will be held at the following locations and times:
» Beloved Disciple Church, noon luncheon on Feb. 21 with speaker is Father Mike Allison. Mission: Reaching Up and Reaching Out with Jeremy Mink.
» North Liberty Church, 6 p.m. dinner on Feb. 28. Worship at 6:45 p.m. Speaker is Rev. Bob McCreight and Mission: The BOOM Youth House with Lucinda Good.
» United Methodist Church, 6 p.m. dinner, March 7. Worship at 6:45 p.m. Speaker will be Rev. Dr. Ed Saxman and Mission: Grove City Food Pantry with Traci Turner.
» Wayside Community Church, 6 p.m. dinner, March 14 with Worship at 6:45 p.m. Speaker is Rev. Les Rowan and Mission: Grove City Salvation Army with Pam Schnelzer.
» Church of God, 6 p.m. dinner, March 21 with speaker Rev. Gene and Rev. Amy Worship at 6:45 p.m.
Lakeview Lenten luncheons start this month
LAKEVIEW AREA - The Lakeview Area Ministerium Lenten luncheons are noon until 1 p.m on the following dates. There is no charge for the meal but donations will be accepted.
• Feb. 14 at Stoneboro United Methodist Church with speakers Beth Creekpaum/Janet Pratt
• Feb. 21 at Church of God with speaker Earl Dykes
• Feb. 28 at Clarks Mills United Methodist Church with speaker Charlie Crane
• March 7 New Lebanon Community Church with speaker Bobbie Hunt
• March 14 at Coolspring Presbyterian Church with speaker Adam Stump
• March 21 Irwin Presbyterian and Jackson Center Presbyterian, held at Lakeview United Methodist Church, with speaker Mark Frailey
March 28 at Sandy Lake Presbyterian Church with speaker Robert Mohr
Revival event set
SENECA – Are you longing for a change in your life in 2018? A revival event, The Power of the Cross, starts at 7 p.m. Feb. 16 at Church of His Glory, 122 S. Main St., Seneca, Venango County. Join in for a Spirit-filled night of healing and restoration. Minister/revivalist is Tanya D'Attilio. Info: email email@example.com
Grieving support group meets
STONEBORO - If you or someone you know is grieving, the non-denominational Grieving Support Group meets at Stoneboro United Methodist Church (32 Lake St.). They are more than happy to offer transportation for anyone who does not have a way to get there. Call 724-376-2309.